some little elephants.
Loot Crate is an epic monthly subscription box for geeks and gamers for under $20.
Check out a few of the past crates.
Use the code “VILLAINS” and get 10% off your first box. This ends in 3 days so hurry if you want to get the villain box.
shameless meme: (2/∞) scenes
"god doesn’t want you to be happy, he wants you to be strong."
Low income/poor vegans
- No Bull, No Bucks (my food blog)
- Fuck Yeah Poor Vegans (great blog)
- Vegan on a Budget (blog)
- Cheap Vegan (blog)
- Low Cost Vegan Meal Plans
Vegans recovering from eating disorders
- Vegan ED Recovery (blog)
- Green Recovery: Veganism is Opening the Doors Anorexia Shut
- Green Recovery: The Plant-Based Road to Healing From Disordered Eating
- From My Eating Disorder to My Life’s Purpose: How Veganism Changed Things Forever
Vegans allergic/sensitive to soy and/or gluten (+ soy information)
- My posts tagged “soy”
- The Gluten Free Vegan (blog)
- Gluten Free Vegan Girl (blog)
- Gluten Free Recipes at “Oh She Glows”
- Soy Free Vegan
- Soy Free Recipes at “Oh She Glows”
- 4 Soy Free Vegan Faux Meat Dishes
Vegans with autoimmune disorders, IBS, anemia, etc.
- Whole-food vegan diets rich in omega-3s may treat and prevent many autoimmune disorders (study) (Vegan sources of Omega 3s)
- Tennis Star Venus Williams follows raw vegan diet after autoimmune disease diagnosis
- Why I Chose Vegan: Coping with IBS
- Veganism and rheumatoid arthritis
- Managing IBS while Adhering to a Vegan Diet
- Diet and Arthritis
- “A 2009 research review indicated that vegan diets tend to be higher in dietary fibre, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, and iron" (x)
- Veganism and Anemia
Please add in or message me with any resources you’d like to see added to this list. Share if you can, and help dispel misinformation about living vegan. If you’re recently going vegan and you want some help, please feel free to message me or check out my FAQ on veganism.
So this is why I logged in today to discover eighty new followers! Gosh, I feel like I’m becoming a regular Tumblr celebrity. :3
You can’t do jump-scares in a book. There’s no computerized special effects, or actors covered with gruesome makeup and KY jelly. You can always put a book down for a few days. And yet, the creepy prose of horror’s greatest writers has the power to hold you trapped in a spell of terror that no film crew can match.
This list is still so great.
Yup, these will scare your pants completely off. Invest in a nightlight.
The Turn of the Screw is amazing!!!